DATA4, a European operator that finances, designs, builds and manages data centres to provide scalable, high-performance and secure colocation solutions to cloud operators, digital service companies and large and medium-sized enterprises at its three campuses in Milan, Luxembourg and Paris, needed a single partner to manage Communication and Marketing in Italy. A lean and flexible company able to acccompany DATA4 in the process of positioning itself in Italy by developing an integrated strategic plan, exploiting all the levers of the Communication mix (PR, Events, Web Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Advertising, etc.).
From 2018, bbrand becomes the Single Point of Communication for DATA4 with the aim of:
- • increasing the company’s brand awareness on top-level national media outlets
- • enabling lead generation through a combination of omni-channel marketing actions
- • building a Partner Program as a fundamental part of the channel strategy
- • organising the launch events of the new Data Centres opened in Italy
- Duplication, compared to the previous year, of publications in national and vertical target media with +60K readers and +1M visits to the website. This result represents more than 50% of clippings at group level. In addition, bbrand helps the company to win the prestigious ‘Champions of Growth Award 2019’.
- • 14 Direct Email Marketing campaigns generating 4k clicks on the corporate website in 2019
- • More than 200 participants at the inauguration event of the latest Data Center in Italy followed by bbrand in all its organisational phases together with Media Relations, generating a strong media buzz with the involvement of relevant keynote speakers from the Italian institutional scene (Lombardy Region, Consulate General of France in Milan, Digital Agenda) and some of the best-known journalists in Italy (Il Sole 24 Ore).